OOTP 15 Draft Pool

Come on in and shoot the breeze! This is the place for anything and everything not related to sports or politics. Please take political discussions off-site!
Shinkansen

Re: OOTP 15 Draft Pool

#16 Post by Shinkansen »

Denra44 wrote:
Shinkansen wrote: Yes, our first game of the season, after months of indoor workouts/practice. If he's in the game, I'll take him with the Astros 1st pick :lol:
Haha we're already like halfway through with our season down here in Texas. It goes from February to April 25 (Playoffs go on till like about June) But, it of course ends right before spring football, what all the coaches really seem to care about!
Yeah, it's just not fair living up here in this cold weather.

It's snowing right now...
Denra44

Re: OOTP 15 Draft Pool

#17 Post by Denra44 »

Shinkansen wrote:
Denra44 wrote:
Shinkansen wrote: Yes, our first game of the season, after months of indoor workouts/practice. If he's in the game, I'll take him with the Astros 1st pick :lol:
Haha we're already like halfway through with our season down here in Texas. It goes from February to April 25 (Playoffs go on till like about June) But, it of course ends right before spring football, what all the coaches really seem to care about!
Yeah, it's just not fair living up here in this cold weather.

It's snowing right now...
Haha, Well if I lived further south or west in Texas it'd be nice. But, Amarillo can get pretty cold and it is always windy!

Return to “Off-Topic General Discussion”